Minneapolis VA Health Care System
Northwest Metro VA Clinic
About Our Clinic:
Our mission is to provide Veterans readily accessible healthcare by providing primary care, mental health care and specialty care close to their home. We will offer these services with courtesy, compassion, friendliness and concern for you and your family by following Veterans Affairs Customer Service Standards.
Scope of Services:
- Primary Care including chronic disease management, patient education and Health Promotion
- Mental Health Services with on-site staff and telemedicine capability linked to providers in Minneapolis
- Tele-Healthcare with Minneapolis providers
- Laboratory Services
- Women’s Health Care - health care for the unique needs of female Veterans
- Radiology/Imaging routine x-ray services our provided in the clinic, complex x-ray and imaging is provided through the Minneapolis radiology department.
- Specialty Care - our clinic provides specialty care for veterans that qualify for dental services. We also provide eye exams and issue glasses, and provide audiology services. All other specialty care is done in Minneapolis.
Monday - Friday
7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
You must be enrolled in the Minneapolis VA Health Care System to receive treatment at this clinic. Enrollment in VA health care is determined annually. Most honorably discharged veterans are eligible for treatment. There may be a co-payment required based on income.
All Veterans are encouraged to enroll in the Veterans Affairs Health Care system. If you would like to receive an application for Health Care Benefits by mail, please call (612) 467-2071 and ask for a 10-10EZ application for health care benefits mailed to you, contact your local County Veterans Service Officer for assistance.
How to Access Care at the Northwest Metro Community Clinic:
Once you are enrolled and have been accepted, an initial appointment can be made by calling 612-467-1100.