Our mission is to support Veterans, who are experiencing homelessness or who are at risk of homelessness or serious mental illness, by promoting physical and mental health, assisting in securing and maintaining housing, and working with Veterans to achieve increased community integration.
The Minneapolis VA CRRC is one of 17 VA centers nationally, aimed at ending homelessness among Veterans.
The Minneapolis VA CRRC is there to supply needed resources and help Veterans overcome barriers to achieve Veteran identified goals:
• Medical care
• Employment services
• Housing referrals
• Substance abuse treatment
• Personalized psychosocial rehabilitation
• Community partners and services on site
The site also includes a Primary Care Clinic, multipurpose room with kitchen for classes, laundry, showers, group rooms, community rooms, and a computer lab.
Daily Services (days and times are subject to change):
Showers: Monday-Friday: 8-11:30am
Laundry Services: Monday-Friday: 8-11am
Computer Lab: Mon, Wed, Thu: 8am-noon, Tue: 8-11am, Fri: noon-4pm
Primary Care: If you are interested in primary care services, please let your case manager or reception know.
Homeless Programs: Outreach, transitional programs and supportive housing for veterans experiencing homelessness. Case management, skills and educational groups, substance use and mental health services available.
Veterans Bridge to Recovery: Pursuing goals and community integration for Veterans with serious mental illness. Learn more about the VBR here.
The Minneapolis VA CRRC is located in downtown Minneapolis - near the Basilica of St. Mary, MCTC, and the University of
St. Thomas. We are one block southeast of Hennepin Avenue, and three blocks northwest of Nicollet Mall.
1201 Harmon Place, Minneapolis, MN 55403
We are located at the intersection of 12th Street and Harmon Place, one block from Hennepin Avenue.
• From the Warehouse/Hennepin Ave LRT station, go to the SW corner of Hennepin Ave and 5th St/6th St
• Take bus 4 or 6 southbound to Hennepin Ave and 12th Street
• Walk 1 block southeast to 1207 Harmon Place Cross Hennepin Ave and walk down 12th Street to Harmon Place. Cross Harmon and go right to CRRC.
• If you are not sure how to get to CRRC using Metro Transit, call 612-373-3333. A knowledgeable Metro Transit staff person will help you figure out the best bus/LRT route from your location.
Minneapolis CRRC: (612) 313-3240
Life threatening emergencies: 911
Veteran Crisis Hotline: 1-800-273-TALK(8255), then press 1 for veterans
National Call Center for Homeless Veterans hotline: 1-877-4AID-VET (1-877-424-3838)
MN Assistance Council for Veterans (MACV)
Salvation Army Homeless Prevention and Rapid Rehousing services (HPRP)
Hennepin County Veteran Service Office (CVSO)
Veterans Upward Bound (VUB) at Minneapolis Community and Technical College (MCTC)
Department of Employment and Economic Development (DEED)
Department of Veterans Affairs (DOVA)
Veteran Benefits Administration (VBA)