Minneapolis VA Health Care System
School of Radiologic Technology: How to Apply
The prospective student's application materials, personal references and transcripts must be received by the closing date each year. The closing date for the next class is 4:00 p.m. January 10, 2020. Documents received after this date and time will not be considered.
Things you must send:
- Application Packet 2019 (Download the application packet)
- Resume: Include Social Security number
- Narrative Statement: A typed, short narrative statement explaining your interest in radiography. The statement may include why you want to enter the radiography profession, any related medical experience you may have, why you would like to be part of the VA Health Care System's program or any personal motivations for applying to this school.
- Education Transcripts: Officials Transcripts that confirm completion of a baccalaureate degree program (see details in the applicant packet). Send directly to:
Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Attention: Sharon Collins
School of Radiologic Technology-114
One Veterans Drive
Minneapolis, MN 55417
- Three Letters of Reference: Send letters directly to the above address
- Technical Standards Form: Signed Technical Standards Form