Minneapolis VA Health Care System
Twin Ports VA Clinic
About Our Clinic:
Our mission is to provide the Northern Minnesota and Northern Wisconsin Veterans readily accessible healthcare by providing primary care, mental health care and specialty care close to their home. We will offer these services with courtesy, compassion, friendliness and concern for you and your family by following Veterans Affairs Customer Service Standards.
Scope of Services:
- Primary Care including chronic disease management, patient education and Health Promotion
- Mental Health Services with on-site staff and telemedicine capability linked to providers in Minneapolis
- Tele-Healthcare with Minneapolis providers
- Laboratory Services
- Minor Procedures
- Women’s Health Care – health care for the unique needs of female Veterans
- Post 9/11 Transition and Care Management Program provides access to care for returning Veterans including physical, mental health and other community support
- Radiology/Imaging services are done in cooperation with Minneapolis VA Hospital. Your provider may send you to Essentia Hospital of Superior for some radiology services, although there are certain radiology procedures that are only done at the Minneapolis VA Hospital.
- Audiology Services with on-site staff for hearing exams and ordering of hearing aids
- Optometry Services with on-site staff for eye exams and ordering of glasses
- Physical Therapy Services with on-site staff
Monday - Friday
7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
You must be enrolled in the Minneapolis VA Health Care System to receive treatment at this clinic. Enrollment in VA health care is determined annually. Most honorably discharged veterans are eligible for treatment. There may be a co-payment required based on income.
All Veterans are encouraged to enroll in the Veterans Affairs Health Care system. If you would like to receive an application for Health Care Benefits by mail, please call (612) 467-2071 and ask for a 10-10EZ application for health care benefits mailed to you, contact your local County Veterans Service Officer for assistance.
How to Access Care at the Twin Ports Community Clinic:
Once you are enrolled and have been accepted, an initial appointment can be made by calling 715-398-2400.
Once you are enrolled and have been accepted in Minneapolis VA system, you may use a Community Clinic nearest to your home.
How to Contact Your County Veterans Service Officer
Although County Veterans Service Officers (CVSO) are not affiliated with VA, they collaborate with VA and other organizations serving Veterans.