Minneapolis VA Health Care System
News, Events & Media Home
The Public Affairs Office serves as the focal point for official communications between the Minneapolis VA Health Care System and the media.
Members of the media may contact:
PUBLIC AFFAIRS OFFICE
Press releases are located on the Press Releases page, click "News & Events" and then "Press Releases" on the left navigation bar.
- All requests will be cleared through the PAO prior to any interviews
(telephone or face-to-face).
- Photographs or videotapes of patients, employees, volunteers
and visitors for release through news media will be arranged through the Public Affairs Office.
- Media will be escorted at all times during their visit by medical center staff.
- When media representatives arrive unannounced, the PAO or VA police will be notified.
- After hours media requests should be referred to the PAO (through the telephone operator) or the AOD
National news media require approval by VA Office of Media Relations before interview with local subject matter expert. Call OMR at (202) 461-7600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
VA MISSION ACT Information